The smells of phytoplankton

agent6473

Non-member
I'm having trouble distinguishing between dead and alive phyto smells. Do your best to describe the both of them.
:D

Dead Phyto doesn't always smell bad. There are a bunch of products on the market that are bottled "dead" Phytoplankton, they don't smell to bad. When Live Phyto dies and breaks down it smells similar to sulfur, low tide, or rotten eggs. Good Phyto wheather live or dead should smell a little funky. Kind of like a two day old salad or a can of vegetable/ministrone soup, but just a bit funkier. Sorry that is my best description based on my olefactory senses

-B- what the hell kinda Minnestrone are you eating man!!?? My soup smells like a bottle of DT's and it's not going anywhere near my mouth! :)

The Phyto Feast reminds me of the soup not DT's. DT's is more of the several day old salad you left in the back of your fridge. :)

Brendan,
I couldn't tell the difference between the smell of the phytofeast from when I first got it and after I left it out over night. Is that because it was always dead? It doesn't really smell like lowtide, more of a really strong sweet smell. The DT's has a completely different smell. Crazy.

Chris

Back