Thinking about taking the dive again

sdexcalibur1

Fish junkie
I started getting the bug again and want to set up my 75 gal. Only problem is I sold all my equipment, except the tank, Reason I threw in the towel was I moved two times in about a year and lost all the live stock both times. Then I picked up a flame angel that I was watching for a month or so and lost it and two other fish that's when I had enough and said forget it, That was about 6 months ago.
Now I'm on ther board everyday looking at pics and posts trying to deceide weather to have a go at it again. I don't know but I have an empty tank just staring at me.
STeve

I don't think I could stay out
I would have to have a fish only
Then that would become FOWLR
then I'd start adding softies

actually...that is exactly how I got started

If there is another chance of moving maybe FOWLR?

This isn't really a hobby. This is an addiction. I started my first SW tank in 1984, first reef tank in 1985 and left the hobby in 1995.( Bought a house and had a baby.) Got back into the hobby a little over a year ago. It's like butts or booze. Reefers have addictive personaletys (sp?)

This is the reason why I havent torn down the tank although I thought about doing it many times.
Set it back up again and let me know. I'll give you a couple heads of my hammer if you're interested.

Well I asked the wife if I should go ahead with a new salt tank, I was expecting a reply like if you want or it's your call, but instead she said "sure why not" WOW she knows I sold everything and it will be a long road deceiding on equipment, and getting everything set-up. So I guess you can say I'm back in the game.
Steve

Back