Thinking of ordering zooanthid rock - your thoughts?

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
I'm thinking of ordering a mixed zooanthid rock from one of the on-line vendors. I figure I'll pay around $150 to get a nice hunk of colorful zoos.
One I'm looking at says the rock is about 5 inches wide. They have several in stock.

Do you guys think these mixed zoo roxks are a good deal, or awful? The price is a little higher than I want, but the buyer dos get a good collection to start with. I've not seen a better way to get a good crop of zoos going.
If anyone else know where I can get a better zoanthid deal, please feel free to respond with suggestions.

Moe, shipping can add a lot to the cost.
B had some really nice zooanthid rocks when I was there last week.
Some had multi colored zoas on the same rock.

Check locally, unless the one your interested in really has your eye, if that's the case, then as long as the vendor has a good rep - go for it !

Wait for our auction in a few months, and make your own ....A few of the single polyps I got last year are covering a rock... And I did not even come close to a 140.00

LOVE THE REEF has some amazing zoa rocks. Go look at those before ordering online.
His prices are really good too.

Disclaimer: I don't work for him and I have nothing to gain by posting this. I am just posting this because he does have some really nice rocks and his customer service is A++

Love the reef all the way. Nice healthy pieces and some rarities. I just picked up gold hammer, gold torch, fromia star, electric scallop, and a red ruby dragonet

Back