tropic isle new staff?

jpnasty

Non-member
so i grabbed a beautiful 4inch mandarin at tropic isle today and he is doing great but...... the new guy at the counter asked me if the mandarin was a salt water or a fresh water fish. well at first i thought i didn't hear him right and asked him to repeated himself, and he said the same thing. idk its just kind of weird that a guy who at a fish store doesn't know what a mandarin is. but anyway he is a thousand times better than the rude old lady who usaly works the desk so im not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth

lol, yeah she is rude. Everytime we went there it was so hard to get help and if she finally broke down you wished you had left.

Reminder, VE forum rules do not allow discussion unless directly related to a personal experience.

John K BRS moderator.

You mean he actually spoke to you pleasantly? That lady at the front counter is the #1 reason I won't go in there. I have a real problem forking my hard earn cash over to a sour puss who's been sucking lemons all day no matter how nice the people in the back treat you. She makes you feel like you're bothering her and she doesn't have the time for you.

Back