What order would you place these fish in a tank

Hooah

Non-member
Hey, I'm soliticing advice on a new 150 gal deep deminstions 36"x36"x27" tank I just started with a 30 gal refugium and 20 gal sump. I'm leaning towards fish only due to a couple of fish my wifes wants (puffer, trigger). After six weeks, I'm ready to start putting fish in the tank ---yes one at a time and slowly. Based upon the list below, what would be your recommended order for introducing the fish to the tank with the hopes that they all get along and play nice. The list is not set in stone, but its what I'm leaning towards. Always interested in suggestions. FYI, I think I've set up the rock with a number of caves and crevices so that everyone can have their own little areas, plus lots of open areas for swimming.

Snowflake eel, Dog Face Puffer, Volitan Lionfish (or possibly two dwarf lions), Yellow Tang, Picasso Triggerfish and Dragon Wrasse

Dragon Wrasse can be a real bully when they get to 4" ( I had one - he was an a$$ when he was 6 months old in the tank, they also like to flip things over and over again)... The yellow tang would be first IMO.

Back