What's Up?

fmfox

F-Bomb Thrower
Hi everybody. My name is Martin. I just moved back to Mass after living in NYC for the past 12 years.

I've been keeping poison dart frogs for about 10 years.

I always had FW aquariums when I was growing up, but I never had a SW tank. But ever since I got my SCUBA certification a couple of years ago, I've been obsessed with all things reef.

So I lurked around this site for a couple of weeks in December....then jumped right in.

Now I have a 55g w/ live rock, tang, wrasse, clowns, cleanup crew etc.
DSC05937.jpg

I'm glad I put the time in researching the whole thing. It was difficult to grasp at first. But by spying on you guys, I got enough information to give myself a fighting chance at success.

Still afraid to try my hand at corals. But who knows, i DO have an empty 37 g in my basement.....

Thanks again for all the help, see you around!

Martin Fox
Mansfield

Welcome!

My husband and I are SCUBA divers...pretty much the same story. We started with a 14g nano and are now setting up our 180g.

Maybe they should warn you when you get certified that it may induce another expensive hobby... ;)

don't i know it, lol. my wife just spent a fortune this christmas getting me an underwater photography rig. i'm sure there are tons of other things we will find out we "need"...

Pats v. Giants...?
Lets put it this way:
my 18 month old daughter is named Brady.
:)

(but my wife is from brooklyn, and loves Eli Manning)
:mad:

Back