Where to buy Water Jug?

SkimmedOut

Non-member
So, I went to San Fran last week, and god... do I miss the weather back there. Anyhow, I visited some of the LFS and they sell these 5gal water jugs with a cap for those getting RO or salt water. They look like large clear gas containers. Perfect for storing a few gallons of water. I'm tired of the big buckets and hard to open lids. Anyone know if any of the LFS here sell these water jugs?

Sometimes stores like Target carry empty, new 5 gallon water cooler jugs as well as some grocery stores (just buy a 5 gallon jug with water and drink it or pour it out). I got mine from someone who has a water cooler in their home and didn't mind tossing me one. ;)

I bet the new Container Store in Natick/Framingham will have what you're looking for.

I bought these from US Plastics - I got the clear ones. I will be using them to drip Randy's 2 part recipe:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/search.asp?

For carrying NSW, I bought these water jugs at Walmart (in the camping section) that are specifically made to carry water. They are tall and skinny with easy to hold handles. They hold 6 gallons and cost about $5 each.

HTH -
Daire

WALMART!!!. in the camping section. they have foldable 5 gallon jugs and big green 6 gallon jugs that arent foldable but still cool. i use both of these. not that cheap. like 6-7 bucks a peice, so if you need like 10 of them it can add up.

Back