Zebra eel

When I had an eel, I would feed silverside fish. I would get them frozen at my LFS. Not sure who would sell them in your area. See if he would be interested in them, same method, thaw then hold near him. Maybe shake a bit for movement to get his attention.

Yeah but my is not interested at a

Just once to make sure everything is doing ok
I suggest that you start a new thread and ask for an experienced member who lives in Quincy to come over and have a look. You may have more luck if you join the club as a paid member but I have no idea. I would come check it out myself, but I live on the north shore and it's a long ways off.

I suggest that you start a new thread and ask for an experienced member who lives in Quincy to come over and have a look. You may have more luck if you join the club as a paid member but I have no idea. I would come check it out myself, but I live on the north shore and it's a long ways off.
Is ok thanks you so much my friend txt me and guide me some guides

When I had an eel, I would feed silverside fish. I would get them frozen at my LFS. Not sure who would sell them in your area. See if he would be interested in them, same method, thaw then hold near him. Maybe shake a bit for movement to get his attention.
I definitely buy some tomorrow thanks

Definitely try clams then. 8 days is not long for an eel to refuse food. I have a snowflake for 3-4 years and he's twice refused food for over a month and then started eating normally again. No idea why. I'd dangle a clam with prongs in front of a hole in rockwork where he tends to come out and see if he goes for it.

Hey everyone so today I try feed the zebra eel and nothing

Attachments

• 20211117_181608.jpg
    20211117_181608.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 171
Other than not eating how does it look? Maybe @Humblefish might have some insight for you/us.
No. He is not breathing fast he's breathing normal he move around once in the blue moon. I though he was going to eat today but no luck

Attachments

• 20211117_184542.jpg
    20211117_184542.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 186
  • 20211117_184530.jpg
    20211117_184530.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 183
I have try many times now to give him silverside and not interested

Have you tried raw shrimp?Or maybe a live crab from a bait shop if they have them

Last edited:
Hang in there. We are pulling for you. I've never had an eel but from everything I've read it seems they can go for quite a bit of time without eating.

Back