Zoa garden question

Pjy95

BRS Member
Planning on doing a zoa garden my main question is I already one small scramble egg zoa I’m not planning on adding anymore until I get the last two fish I want , will it be hard for a garden to start if the scrambled egg starts growing ahead of all the others?

Possible option would be to glue frag plugs around the scrambld zoas. Then you can easily remove overgrowth and relocate to other parts of the garden

I’d want to keep each kind isolated as much as possible. Otherwise competition happens and faster growing morphs will outcompete slower ones.

Possible option would be to glue frag plugs around the scrambld zoas. Then you can easily remove overgrowth and relocate to other parts of the garden
Thank you ! So basically have that zoa grow onto the plugs and then just cut them and move when I get the new ones ?

I’d want to keep each kind isolated as much as possible. Otherwise competition happens and faster growing morphs will outcompete slower ones.
Thank you for the answer! Yeah that’s what I’m worried about is this one growing way before all the others and basically taking them over

Back