Zoas’s

Zoas are some of the lowest light demanding corals but to answer your question better can you provide more information on your set up mainly how big is the tank?

Zoas are some of the lowest light demanding corals but to answer your question better can you provide more information on your set up mainly how big is the tank?
It’s a 10 gallon cube all in one water box I have a small Protein skimmer I also have Cheito on the back tank chamber Lol some people told me about Radion LEDs are better but I’m using cheap light It’s called hd16 Prime

Attachments

• A55B41DF-0CB9-4B15-9964-06767B41F5DA.jpeg
    A55B41DF-0CB9-4B15-9964-06767B41F5DA.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 149
It’s a 10 gallon cube all in one water box I have a small Protein skimmer I also have Cheito on the back tank chamber Lol some people told me about Radion LEDs are better but I’m using cheap light It’s called hd16 Prime
Oh yeah sorry I forgot to add surface Skimmer I also ad a surface Slimmer

I’ve used AI lights for years. They grow zoas with no problems. The AI Prime 16HD is a good light for a 10 gallon cube. BRS has a video with their recommended settings for height and PAR.

Height recommendation is around 8:57.
Recommended PAR settings start around 17:10.

I’ve used AI lights for years. They grow zoas with no problems. The AI Prime 16HD is a good light for a 10 gallon cube. BRS has a video with their recommended settings for height and PAR.

Height recommendation is around 8:57.
Recommended PAR settings start around 17:10.

Awesome thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. Because I don’t know much of the HD 16 prime thanks again

Back