zoo id

jumanji

Non-member
i have a frag of bam bams...but i noticed a few with a yellow center rather than pink...is this normal or some kind of color mutation?

Attachments

• PB190022.JPG
    PB190022.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 168
The person that sold it to you probably has that other zoa in the tank and it just grew into that frag.

I believe that one is a Sunburst, I have the exact same ones. Those Bambams are gorgeous arent' they? I also got a frag recently and love them! It's cool when there is one or two different ones mixed into a frag, now you will have polyps of both of those!:)

-Gina

I believe that one is a Sunburst, I have the exact same ones. Those Bambams are gorgeous arent' they? I also got a frag recently and love them! It's cool when there is one or two different ones mixed into a frag, now you will have polyps of both of those!:)

-Gina

you did'nt like the lemon& limes:confused:

actually we had got the radioactives and my wife absolutely loves them..being her favorite color is green. those are really thriving as well....thanks for the great hookup..

Thanks as well Clam Man.

I have both those kind of zoos from Dale and they are awesome!

Hey Dale, I love the lemon limes!:) I was very happy with my two zoo frags I got from you, thank you again. I already had the Sunburst myself, very pretty also, huge polyps though, I can see how they may overtake the bambams.

-Gina

Back