Acrogarden, Seapets, and FrankReef

kquang

BRS Member
All great sellers.

Loaded up on SPS and Euphyllia from Dong (acrogarden) and he’s been super helpful afterwards via text. Always appreciate his expertise.

Purchased a couple high end torches from Frank and they are doing great. Punctual and was very responsive.

Purchased a couple designer clowns from Seapets. He had a clean system and fish are doing great.

After this spending spree to get back into the hobby, I’ll be eating cup noodles for a few weeks.

Happy reefing!

All great sellers.

Loaded up on SPS and Euphyllia from Dong (acrogarden) and he’s been super helpful afterwards via text. Always appreciate his expertise.

Purchased a couple high end torches from Frank and they are doing great. Punctual and was very responsive.

Purchased a couple designer clowns from Seapets. He had a clean system and fish are doing great.

After this spending spree to get back into the hobby, I’ll be eating cup noodles for a few weeks.

Happy reefing!
You can also use the trader feedback button when you click on their names.

All great sellers.

Happy reefing!
Thanks Kevin!!!

Back