$85 Chinese Vortech-Tunze Wavemaker look-a-like?!

I would do it but I am in Manchester New Hampshire so it's kinda inconvenient for everybody else down in mass

since we are paying for individual shipping price, can they ship to each of us but give us the pool order rate for the pumps?

I talked with them also. That $16.+ each is the shipping price for 40 units. 1 unit is 26.00 so they are taking almost $10 off each

I'm not the 1 coordinating this I was just passing along the info
I didnt mean to make it sound like I was yelling at you or anything like that.

I think they are full of crap. Any half decent company can throw 40 small boxes inside one big box and ship it. if they are not even willing to do that, and provide better info and a better video without an egg crate under the power-head, then I am out.

Again, not yelling at you, or blaming you for anything. :D

I just sent Eric another email regarding dz6ts suggestion about shipping to each individual address, and also asked about there policy if one gets damaged doesn't work ect.. If they refund money or ship another.
Ill let everyone know when I hear back

just as I thought. every one wants them for cost. . no one wants to take the risk. So at 160-170 what makes it worth my while to go through all that trouble.

I just sent Eric another email regarding dz6ts suggestion about shipping to each individual address, and also asked about there policy if one gets damaged doesn't work ect.. If they refund money or ship another.
Ill let everyone know when I hear back

Agreed. No matter where you ship from anywhere in the world, there's zero reason why you can't ship everything in one big box or even a wooden crate. I work warehouse and know for a fact it's actually EASIER this way. They just wanna jack you for extra cash charging that shipping. My entire 40g tank only cost $40 shipping through freight. I saw put them on a pallet, wrap it with shrink wrap real nice, and ship it out for a flat $100 through UPS or any freight company. Simple.

Agreed. No matter where you ship from anywhere in the world, there's zero reason why you can't ship everything in one big box or even a wooden crate. I work warehouse and know for a fact it's actually EASIER this way. They just wanna jack you for extra cash charging that shipping. My entire 40g tank only cost $40 shipping through freight. I saw put them on a pallet, wrap it with shrink wrap real nice, and ship it out for a flat $100 through UPS or any freight company. Simple.

The way I look at it. It is what is is. Either you like it or you dont. You cant get them anywhere else. either you're in or you're out, so quit bitchin. Ten-Four.... Over and out.

I would but I don't have 3100+ $ to put up, I wish I did
My point exactly...
You have to do a pre buy and prepay then order them. Once you get 40 units committed you collect the money then order. you're not putting up the money ahead of time. just setting it up and doing the leg work. You get compensated for you time and effort. Just like any other business. if there are returns, you take care of it. If everyone is happy then you make a little profit for you time.

Back