Tank Crash [emoji24]

shatzap

Non-member
Was here about a year ago. Just paid $20 and signed up under a new name because I forgot old and lost info on new phone. RedSeaMax 130 crashed. Heater blew up during water change killed everything except a maroon gold bar clown and maybe few zoa's. All SPS dead. Finally had dosing right and my coral was growing not just staying alive. Sat on pity pot for a bit but now I am doing water changes hoping to now have to start over? If so probably stick with fish only tank. I removed all dead coral, changed carbon, floss, and sponge. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Don't give up... Plenty of us have been there (several times sometimes) and it's always worth it in the long run... I went through probably a year plus where I didn't touch my tank except to feed the fish and it's taken me a few months but it's back on track...

I am sorry to hear that. What kind of heater was it? I don’t trust the glass ones nearly as well as the solid plastic aqueon pro or titanium ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry to hear that. What kind of heater was it? I don’t trust the glass ones nearly as well as the solid plastic aqueon pro or titanium ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedSea glass

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Back