10 gallon stocking question

Tomaz_Silveira

Non-member
In my 10 gallon my stocking will be a yellow watchman goby and ocellated clownfish. I frequently do water changes and have a protein skimmer. I was curious as to whether or not you guys think I could add a jester goby imo the tank.

The gobys might not get along. One other thing that could potentially be a problem is the clown with new additions. They’re territorial, so if you’re going to add another fish do it quickly after the clown or leave the for last

The gobys might not get along. One other thing that could potentially be a problem is the clown with new additions. They’re territorial, so if you’re going to add another fish do it quickly after the clown or leave the for last
Thanks I might just get a second clownfish if I’m unable to think of any of fish to add

Thanks I might just get a second clownfish if I’m unable to think of any of fish to add
I think you'll be happier with a second clown. I have ever had luck with jester gobies. Clowns offer so much personality and everyone loves them when they look at you tank.

I think jester gobies are among those fish that really need to graze at the rocks a lot.

Back