18 months later - Tank pictures and information

rickorpal

Non-member
Happy Holidays,

Been a member (speaking of which it is time to renew) for about a year or so now. Started a tank about 18 months ago and never added any photos or even really took advantage of the monthly meetings/contacts this site has to offer. I read many of the forums and daily posts to always broaden my knowledge and gain insight from others.

Attached is some pictures of the tank about 18 months later. Originally was not going to do coral, but was going to do a lionfish tank, but changed my mind a few months later prior to adding livestock.

Any suggestions or recommendations are welcomed.

Wish everyone a great and safe holiday.

Duncan Reefers.jpgFull Tank Shot Reefers.jpgOpen Brain Reefers.jpgBirdsnest Coral Reefers.jpgDuncan Reefers.jpgFull Tank Shot Reefers.jpgOpen Brain Reefers.jpgBirdsnest Coral Reefers.jpg

Good stuff man!

You should stop in to one of the meetings. It's always a good time. And there's always cheap frags and equipment to be hand

Jordan

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

thanks all and have a great holiday. I had the pleasure on seeing many of the fellow reefers tanks and still can't get over many of them. It is a hobby of patience and commitment for sure. The best of the best tanks seem to be the well estabelished, long running tanks. Lookiing forward to the next couple of years.

Have a safe and happy holidays!

Frank-the duncans came from you and they are all doing great
Aquaman-heard you are one of the tanks I need to see. PSU4ME had great things to say about your setup. Whole other level from where I am currently at.

Back