1st Un-official BRS Chalice Growout

I don't want to be rude but i think you are incorrect. There is still a rather long waiting list for this coral on trop, there are people who are willing to pay $400 for this coral in the future already. Theoretically we are getting this at a discount at $400, we are cutting the waiting list and this should coat a premium.

Thats not true i have a source that has frags ready to go. And not for the 400 you guys are paying.... i like the idea but i not willing to wait... so i orded a one eyed frag. once again im not bashing the thread hope it all goes good for u guys

Last edited:
Hook us up with this guy you are getting it for cheaper? if not how are you helping this thread out?

I deleted a bunch of posts in this thread from a few people.

If you're not part of the Pooled Order, or aren't seeking more information about the deal, then please don't post in this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.

????

I got a few questions. If i were to be next in line how long would it take to get my frag? Are we talking like 6 months or a year? Also, what kind of lighting do chalices need?

I'm pretty sure they can survive with mh or t5's seeing that most people keep them at the bottom of their tanks. and being 5th in line could be 4 months could be 6 months could be more you know..

I know it is a slow grower.. but what i planned on doing is keeping them fragging it and then growing them out and than fragging the frags again and so on and so on till i had ten

thats fine..

the people that signed up first are definitely getting thier frags first though if it comes down to it? you know so if you wanted you'll be number 10

I could just keep your and frag it and then grow it then frag it till i have 10 frags?

so ill have 1 then 2 than 4 than 8 ????

Sounds good to me. I have learned nothing good happens fast in this hobby i wait for a lot of things and i can wait for this coral. I want this to go as smoothly as we can make it so people want to do it again.

Just wanted to add what wisdom I could to help out if at all possible. I would frag as early as you feel comfortable and put it in 2 systems. If something happens in one persons tank, you have a back up.

yea thats true ...

I'm more worried about getting enough people

Some ideas to speed this along.

Option #1 = I can pay for shipping. That will knock one spot off the list.

Option #2 Everybody throws in $50 instead of $40. That makes the list 8 long. If we combine with option #1 we only need 3 more people.

hey, i hate to change topic on this thread but i saw this and thought that maybe more people would be interested in getting together and buying this great colony. it would have color immediately and it has incredible colors.

Nope, Acans are so 2008. :p

no, i meant can i sign up now for spot 5 and do we pay when you actually get 10 people to do this?

Some ideas to speed this along.

Option #1 = I can pay for shipping. That will knock one spot off the list.

Option #2 Everybody throws in $50 instead of $40. That makes the list 8 long. If we combine with option #1 we only need 3 more people.

Nope, Acans are so 2008. :p

I can put in some more money, I will know how much after I get back from MACNA but it will be more then $10.

Back