250 acrylic tank busted

paulpp187

Non-member
i just went to seekonk to pick up my tank at the shipping terminal and when i was looking it over i noticed some one drove a fork from the fork lift threw it.now i gotta wait another 2-3 wks so he can build me another and ship it. :mad: :(

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about that.
The driver of the forklift should have his liscense taken away!

wow you would have to be going really fast on the fork truck to drive the fork through acrylic that thick! I can see hitting it and ripping the cardboard and chipping the acrylic but to go right through it thats serious!

stang8s said:
wow you would have to be going really fast on the fork truck to drive the fork through acrylic that thick! I can see hitting it and ripping the cardboard and chipping the acrylic but to go right through it thats serious!

You'd be surprised, my parents own a trucking company that I work for, and those things go pretty freakin fast! Haha, I'm afraid to walk on the dock to go out to the dispatch office because I'm afraid of getting run over! (And you should see the things they destroy when the operator is not careful enough, one person dropped a granite sink top the other day, the thing was like 60 inches, and so beautiful. Such a shame.)

the guy is shipping me a new one.thats 1/2 acrylic busted clean threw these guys must fly around that place. when i got ther one of the guys was like this is the best package i've seen come threw here meaning not that damaged. it makes me wonder.i can't wait to go back and see what the next one looks like. where is the one your parents own its not in seekonk is it???

Back