28JBJ vs. oceanic 29

michaelmanni

Non-member
I have been waiting since mid july for my oceanic bio cube to come in. I bought it through Marine depot. They have the tank but the stand has been on back order. Every week they give me a new date (which they get directly from Oceanic) on the stands arrival. Today I learned that it won't be in for another two and a half weeks. The man on the phone from oceanic suggested A JBJ NANO 28gal. He said that they were very similar if not better since they started the nano tanks. i don't know anything about them and was wondering if anyone could give me any information. I am not in a terrible hurry, but I would like to get started this year. It's been very frustrating, but if the oceanic is a better set up i would wait.

Thank you,
mike

It's a standard bio cube 29 gal
I already bought the Sr3 protein skimmer from cpr. I don't know if it would even fit in the JBJ.

just build your own stand or go to a cabinet maker,it will be about the same amount of money and look nicer

Thanks guys,
The stand finally came in and I am in the process of cycing.
Marine depot wouldn't break it up because it was a package deal, 340.00 with shipping for tank and stand is a really good deal!!

Back