60 gallon cube rebiuld and I'm kind of new to area so hello

ReeferDre

Non-member
Hi everyone. I just moved to the cape in April. I bought a tank I wanted forever(60 gallon cube). Well it was a disaster from day one I ordered it 4 months before my move and planned everything from what I would transfer my current livestock from my 20 gallon tank I had at my old house down to the order I was going to climate everything to my new cube. Well the second I unpacked the tank and stand I noticed that it was broken . So it took petco w and a half weeks to get me the new one. I sold my old light that fit on my 20 before I moved and bought a 250 to fit the cube. Well not having a light to fit on the new tank I lost some coals that were with me from the first 12 g I had years ago. So after finally getting the new stand and hurrying to set it up the plumbing was leaking and I couldn't figure it out and work 6-7 days a week so had too little time to find it. I final did thanksgiving day and all was perfect.......... Until the glass canopy broke the other day and chipped the tank. Well petco replaced it for me today and it is time to start over. The cool things I don't have to give the chipped tank back right away so I am taking my time. Plumbing all cut and fitted today . Friday night timebto make the move to the new tank . If anyone has any pointers my mind is wide opened.

WelcomeBRS5.jpg

Hmmmm... sounds about right for this hobby. My only pointer would be to lose the glass top.

I know but the tank is in my finished basement it seams it helps me keep my temp at 78.7-79.1 consistently

did you loose the livestock in the tank you got from me? I was wondering why I never heard from you...

Back