A survey for May's meeting with Craig Bingham

That survey is not very phone friendly. Only mentioning as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would sooner use their phone than break out a bulky laptop.

That survey is not very phone friendly. Only mentioning as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would sooner use their phone than break out a bulky laptop.

:rolleyes:

I actually really liked this survey, felt like he's seeking our individual "signature" info to insure a interesting presentation.

I did t say I didn't like it. I actually like that he is getting our thoughts before the meeting. Just saying it wasn't phone friendly for those like me that use their phone more than their laptop/desktop.

Done for me as well, though I'm not sure I knew everything.

BTW, VERY impressed with the choice of speaker. Craig has been involved in this hobby a Very long time and is extremely well respected (at least in my book).

Added my info to the survey.

Excited about the contents of the question, but I agree the survey tool itself was an unfortunate choice. I'd recommend something like Survey Monkey.

Done for me as well, though I'm not sure I knew everything.

BTW, VERY impressed with the choice of speaker. Craig has been involved in this hobby a Very long time and is extremely well respected (at least in my book).

Sooo, we'll be seing you at the meeting? :eek:

I have a feeling this is gonna be another AWESOME meeting. Is it just me, or meetings have been one better than the other! :)

Luv it! O:)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Done. I think this is going to have to be my first meeting! I don't normally get to attend meetings but I might have to make it a point to go to this one. Very interested in the discussion. Where is this meeting going to be held???

Back