Acan nuts...who wants to go in on this at cherry corals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but $700 is ridiculous for a 12 head Acan. If people just stopped paying inflated prices for Acans the price would fall to a reasonable level. They are just price gouging. I don't mind a reasonable markup, but come on. Just my .02 worth.

this is it. it's priced at $500 now and i think we can get the club discount. If we have 2 more people it would be a 3 polyp frag for $100. I like it!

Attachments

• WHATfull.jpg
    WHATfull.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Didn't find enough people? Is there anything else you're interested in? You have until noon tomorrow to order.

I did actually. I would do your group buy but you'r esimply too far away for me.
Sorry. The same thing happened to em when i did a group buy 2 months ago...everyone dropped off.

Sorry but $700 is ridiculous for a 12 head Acan. If people just stopped paying inflated prices for Acans the price would fall to a reasonable level. They are just price gouging. I don't mind a reasonable markup, but come on. Just my .02 worth.

I've seen literally 500+ acan colonies at a wholesaler. When there are only 5 to 10 are of this quality in the whole place, you can imagine why these cost more. Acans that are red and green just sit around for months, yet frags of these sell within a week or two.

When we bring in acans direct it is the same story, we get maybe 2 to 5 colonies out of 200 being totally insane, the rest are all morphs everyone has seen before.

Not trying to gouge, its just the way it is...

I see this piece is marked as sold on the site. Did you guys get it? Is it part of the group buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back