AI Hydra HD Settings?

Trainwrecker

Non-member
So I pulled the trigger on purchasing two of the AI Hydra 26HD fixtures for my 75 mixed reef. They are replacing a 4 bulb T5HO fixture with ATI bulbs. Looking for suggestions on settings since I don't have a par meter or have access to one in Western Mass. Most of my understanding has come from the few informative videos AI has on YouTube and from forums. I thought it would be nice to see what local reefers are doing as far as settings go and also for a bit of guidance.

~BRS Newb~

I'm sure you looked into it but just a warning if you have coral take it slow and adapt them to the lighting on a low power setting especially since your stepping up from a 4 bulb t5, the LEDs are much more intense.

Wolfman, Have you always been at these settings? I'm using the acclimation mode but I've had to dig just to figure out how any of the features work

I'm sure you looked into it but just a warning if you have coral take it slow and adapt them to the lighting on a low power setting especially since your stepping up from a 4 bulb t5, the LEDs are much more intense.

Yeah, I know it's a huge jump in lighting. That's a lot of why I posted this up, plus I like seeing what people are doing with theirs. It'll give me ideas for the future

Back