All Things Fishy Office Aquariums

seahorse1

Non-member
Has anybody bought anything from them? They buy used aquarium equipment and resell it for amazing prices. They have canopies in stock that I am looking at and was hoping that someone has had some experience with them.

Chuck the owner is a nice guy,

They don't usually have much in stock reefwise, but the used and LTP stuff on the website is ligit (a lot of it is in storage so it's best to call and make sure it's in the store). They don't usually have much for SW livestock, though occasionally they'll have a nice fish. The reef tank is currently specializing in growing the full spectrum of nisiance algaes and little else.

Chuck will drill tanks for you, usually with a day or two's notice. They stock bulkheads in numerous sizes.

Call before you go over, they have great stuff.

Chuck will take a lot longer than 2 days to drill a tank; he's busy running both Marlboro and Norton stores.

I called the Norton store yesterday and spoke to a guy ( dont know his name) and he was very nice. I told him what I was looking for and that I was on their website and he went through the list of canopies with me. There were two that I might be interested in and he said that he will call another store and have them delivered to Norton for me. I thought that was real nice cause I really didnt want to drive to marlboro. He was very accomodating and said he will call me when the canopies are in. Their prices are amazing and I am hoping that the stuff is in decent condition and that other people have bought from them with satisfaction. Thanks for all the responses.

How'd it go???

I agree.. great deals to be had on dry goods...but you sometimes have to give the guys some heads up so they can locate the stock. As mentioned, they have the two stores and another warehouse where they run the Office Aquariums business... their inventory is quite spread out :)

D

As an FYI, I was told they are consolidating the Marlboro store into the Norton one, but will still have hours a few days a week at their Marlboro office. Chuck mentioned they'll be out of there by January 1.

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back