Any good LFS's on the North Shore?

DanStL

Non-member
Wow, I took a few years off from the hobby, just got back in with a 2.5 PICO - and I can't find a LFS to save my life!::

Sea Creatures, PJ's, the one in Stoneham, all gone.

I has been interesting reading up on the current state of things - what has changed, and what has stayed the same. I am a bit surprised that I can't find Chemipure or Cyclopeeze at either local Big Box PetMart/Co. A bit surprised I can find T5 lamps there, though.

Either way, do I have to drive to Salem NH, or Skipton's for a quality, reef ready LFS? Anything in between?

either way it's only about 30 minute ride isnt it? I have at least an hour ride no matter where I go.. KCA is 1hr, Jays is 1hr 15min and skiptons is 1hr 30min depending on traffic.

yea my buddy lives in ipswich and unfortunatly the only time he gets to go to decent places is when he comes to my house in ri and we go on a statewide tour

Yeah, the ride isn't too bad - about 15m to Skipton's and 30m to Salem. I was just hoping for an easier weeknight option. Seems that the economy and the internet boiled down the LFS options. The google maps link looks pretty sparse! And it looks like NH tomorrow :D

Back