Any one know of any good local pet shops?

Royalty

Reefer In Training
I was wondering if my fellow BRS members could help me out?:confused: Im new to the hubby and would like to know the best place to shop for live stock ? And I was wondering seeing how the community of Reefers is so big maybe I could find out what's your favorate Local pet shop, And if you could previde me with a location of what you think is the best place to buy your live stock and equipment then I could pass on the information to other like myself. It would be nice to see what New England Shop Have to Offer. I love traveling and New England always has something to offer me so distance isn't a problem. If you could reply back with your top 5 location that would be great! Maybe other new comers could also take the time and see what they have for options in there area. Thank you for your help :.

Last edited:
First off, welcome to the club! There is a lot of knowledge on these boards. As far as stores, I really like Coral Reef Aquarium in Seekonk. Pretty much all of the sponsors have great stores. You can find the list at the top of the page under the BRS banner. Oh btw we love pictures.

thanks for the inforation keep in coming and thanks for the warm welcome And I have contacted the sponsers and I'll be stopping by as many as I can. I just was wondering about other hiding gems.

he guy's I was wondering if jay's aquctic's was near a furniture place I look it up on google maps but image is out dated I was planing on stopping by.

I just stop by today and checked out jay's aqactic's in salem NH, Great please and so far it's one of the biggest pet shop I've been to. Im loving this whole experiance I had spoke to some there and bought some live rock off of him jay's was alittle high price live rock 8 bucks a pound not that its not worth it cause there some really nice peace's for sale I just didnt want to spend 150 bucks for three peace's but over all the places is home sweet home. can't wait for the next location keep it coming I need more information on the local shops in New England address and webpage's anything to help me find this great places thanks again.

Last edited:
something fishy
1185 jefferson blvd warwick ri
401 732 9970
rumford pet center
east providence ri

animal instincts fall river ma

I just stop'ed by MY Pet World New location in Worcester its big and very clean I was a bit unsure about he's old place! but now well lets just say its beautiful to see it open now I could stop by the shop during my lunch and not feel bad about it lol .. great tanks he's just getting everything togethere still needs to set up a few more SWT but Im happy with what he's done with the place. great guy!

aqua dreams in feeding hills is great, but a little bit pricey, Marks Aquarium and Reef in chicopee hasn't opened quite yet(in about a week), but i met the owner and it looks very promising

Top 5 for me in no particular order would be:

Skiptons
Coral Reef Aquarium
Under Water World
Animal Instincts
Jay's Aquatics

Brian has a new place???? Do you know the address? I have known Brian for a long time but have not been in there for a while and didnt know he moved. Is it in the same area?
thanks,
Mike

I just stop'ed by MY Pet World New location in Worcester its big and very clean I was a bit unsure about he's old place! but now well lets just say its beautiful to see it open now I could stop by the shop during my lunch and not feel bad about it lol .. great tanks he's just getting everything togethere still needs to set up a few more SWT but Im happy with what he's done with the place. great guy!

Back