Anyone has a Yellow Coris Wrasse? Odd behaviour?.... )o:

higorc

Call me IGOR :)
I recently got this guy, Monday I believe. When I first put him in, he swam for 10 seconds then dashed to the sand and buried him self. I know they do that when frightened or sleeping, so no problem...

The past 3 days I noticed he is MIA (missing in action) all the day until 5PM sharp!!!! 5PM he is out and about like all is good and he just showed up from the "Twilight Zone"!!!??? Is this weird or just their pattern? I never owned one, so I can't tell.

Comments from owners?

Thanks guys! :)

Higor

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384468466113.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384468466113.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 169
Hey Higor
Ive had a few wrasses and they have all behaved that way at one time or another.
I currently have a yellow coris and a fairy wrasse. The yellow does exactly what your saying.
The other is usually out before the yellow, and is usually second to disappear at night.

Nice looking Wrasse My friend.
My green coris dives into the sand every night probably like clock work but never noticed. Seem to never see him really after like 9 tho...

Thanks guys...good to know I'm not doing anything wrong and the Wrasse is acting normal!

Higor

Many times these fish suffer from time difference issues for a while until getting used to the new light schedule. So give it time, and it'll start being out during the day :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Many times these fish suffer from time difference issues for a while until getting used to the new light schedule. So give it time, and it'll start being out during the day :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

U know what... that's what I told Kristyn when she asked me why he sleeps so much. I said... "He's just suffering from "Jet Lag" he should be fine in a few days. :p

Higor

Last edited:
Back