Anyone hear about glasscages outlet store coming to Boston MA soon?

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
Apparently glasscages.com has a on-the-road outlet store coming to Boston on June 26th for a day. Figured i'd let you all know as they'll have 50% off tanks. Thought it seemed cool.

Read up: http://glasscages.com/?sAction=OutletStore

Hoping this isn't against posting rules as I am not trying to promote a store for it's sales as much as i'm trying to educate of a future event.

Asking a general question about a store/vendor in reeftalk is OK as no one would be able to respond in VE

I think it would be worth while of some members on here interested in new tanks to take a visit June 26th as they're claiming 50% off the tanks they'll have there. Anyone ever go to one of these before, or is this the first time they've done this?

Oh so that means the outlet store is only in Tennesse then? Well if that's the case then I feel foolish and this thread should be deleted. Lol.

For some reason their site isn't working for me right now. But anyhow even if it's just their truck coming to Boston, that's still worth calling out. When I got my tank from them, we managed to get together enough of a group buy on here that they agreed to drive their truck up to MA (I think they were previously only going to like CT or something). It saved a bunch of people a ton on shipping. It was awesome.

Back