anyone put a mag5,7 on aqua c

willray

Division Champs
looking to tweek more from a ramora pro
have you ever put mag 5 or 7 on one to boost things?

Im running one with a mag 5, works well but is loud. I was actually thinking of downgrading to a 3.

I didn't try a Mag 3. I had a spare Mag5 so I just used it over the dinky little pump that came with it.

What about upgrading a standard remora and replacing the 1200 what would you guys recomend?

G.T said:
What about upgrading a standard remora and replacing the 1200 what would you guys recomend?

I pulled my mj1200 in favor of a Hagen aquaclear 402 powerhead - in theory its more powerful (I can use hydor rotators on my 1200's but the 402 blows the hydor right off of the nozzle).

In reality I think I'm getting less skimmate - and probably going to go back to the mj1200 shortly.
at some point I might try putting a hydor 4000 pump on there, since its just sitting in my fishroom.

redpaulhus said:
I pulled my mj1200 in favor of a Hagen aquaclear 402 powerhead - in theory its more powerful (I can use hydor rotators on my 1200's but the 402 blows the hydor right off of the nozzle).
Are you sure you are using the right attachment for the hydor, I have one on a 402 and it has never come off.

Back