Anyone use one of this? looks like great deal

Thats the exact one I use, great seller!

3-2-2005d.jpg

That's almost identical to the one I got. Mine has an extra 3 gallon storage tank that makes for nice quick access to top off, plus it has a line that goes through an extra carbon filter for drinking water. I had a soap dispenser hole drilled into my granite countertop, and we took the soap dispenser out and installed the water dispenser in it. Now we have drinking water at the sink and RO/DI water hose under the sink.

Here's my ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46310&item=4362952750

It's a great little unit. Very easy to install. And I know several other people that have my model. Same manufacturer as the one you're looking at and same seller too.

Melody~

Quik Hijack sorry everyone

BigSmokeShowJOE ? for you
just took a quik peak at your tank pics
How long have you had your feather starfish? and what do you feed?
never see these guys around and as I have had one for almost 2 yrs I love to hear how others are doing

ok just took a full look at your tank pics
is that a red feather also or a basket?
and where are you located ? revere
can I invite myself over LOL
but honestly would love to see your set up you have some cool harder to keep critters and would love to know more about your setups

Last edited:
Yes, I placed an order and I can't wait to get it from mail.

I hijack the thread back.

I had the red one 4 months now and the geen one 4 weeks and i have a black and yello one to i feed then dt's marinsnow chromaplex and phyto plex thay are doing grate how about you ?

In order to hijack my own thread:

Great looking tank, BigSmokeShowJOE!

mine is going on 2 yrs and is a green
feed = fish goo mush,chromaplex,phyto,and dts also
but recently I have noticed it has lost 2 legs over the last 2 weeks it did this last year in April also but nothing ever came of it. what do you have for lights na dI see yours are out are they out all the time or were those nite shots ?
also where are you getting them from

LOL rehijacking
Sorry Dong :)

I had a seapen for 13 months then it disintergrated :( basically overnite wen tto bed it looked normal and full woke up and it was shreddding and oozing :(

OK now I am serious I wan t a look at these tanks LOL
Nominating smokeyJoe on the next tank tour :)

the tank wiyh the red one has 2- 175 mh. 20k and 1- 400w 20 k mh. with with 2- 96 w pc's and 1 65w pc 50/50. Thay are out all the time !!!i love it .!! i get 99% of my stuf at sea creatures in revere great stuff.

Not to put the thread back on track but....

I have a similar RODI unit with the drinking water storage tank and faucet but without the dual di. I bought it off the same ebay seller and it's made by the same company. Works great. Water in is near 100tds, water out the drinking faucet is 2tds, and 0tds out the di.

The dual di is nice because as the first one begins to change you can swap out it out with the second one and then refill the first and put it where the second one was. You may have to change the fittings to john guest at that point to make it easy as pie.

Last edited:
Back