Apex programming

pugz508

BRS Member
Looking for some advice. I recently set up a Neptune dos for auto water changes from a 40 gallon brute barrel. I'd like for a low water level sensor that would automatically turn off the dos and turn on the rodi as well as a high water level sensor to turn off the rodi and turn on the rodi flush for several minutes. I'm sure apex has the equipment to do it but im confused as to how to code it properly. Any proficient apex people here thanks

Looking for some advice. I recently set up a Neptune dos for auto water changes from a 40 gallon brute barrel. I'd like for a low water level sensor that would automatically turn off the dos and turn on the rodi as well as a high water level sensor to turn off the rodi and turn on the rodi flush for several minutes. I'm sure apex has the equipment to do it but im confused as to how to code it properly. Any proficient apex people here thanks

I can certainly help you out, where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be huge j thanks I'm located in bridgewater I understand your in Derry? Been actually trying to find a reason to swing up your way to grab that armor of god colony lol

That would be huge j thanks I'm located in bridgewater I understand your in Derry? Been actually trying to find a reason to swing up your way to grab that armor of god colony lol

Yes I’m up in Derry, NH. If you have time this weekend to come up I can go over what you want to do, I have similar set up with water level sensors. Everything you want to do is totally feasible and the apex code is fairly simple once learned. I can also show you a safe way to eliminate your ATO.

I hired @jsak1976 josh to install my entire Apex system and it was one of the best investments I did. In fact today one snail clogged the return and the pump stopped by program and sent me alert and to him who still monitoring my system from his cell. Otherwise I could have 150 from my sump in my floor. The system stopped and did reboot by itself fixing the problem without me doing anything. So, Josh is the person anyone should hire fir this.

Yes I’m up in Derry, NH. If you have time this weekend to come up I can go over what you want to do, I have similar set up with water level sensors. Everything you want to do is totally feasible and the apex code is fairly simple once learned. I can also show you a safe way to eliminate your ATO.

Sending you a pm

Back