Aqua C and Marine Depot

naturebatslast

Senior Toad Licker
Thru a covert letter writing operation to circumvent Marine Depot's cust service I somehow had correspondence with the pres of MarineDepot and Aqua C. My AquaC EV120 was not performing, and the $ I spent on it to watch it not perform was killing me. Hence the letter. I had no idea I was talking to the head of MD, I just thought he was in sales or something. He said they would not be able to return it because they said they were standing behind it, but they would replace if faulty. He did however, get me in touch with the pres of AquaC.
I corresponded with him, who was nice as well, and had literally 20 questions trying to get a feel of the problem. I pulled the skimmer and checked everything, and also dislodged the platform that the skimmer was sitting on. Very frustrating, and my last call to Ken And I reaalized I had a older spare identical pump. Swapped pumps, now I think I'm on track. And I found a defective impellar tip on the new skimmer pump.
Although, Ken at MD, or Jason at Aqua C, didn't bend over backwards as I've heard Foster and Smith do, they provided very good personal problem solving, and understood my frustration. Both seemed like normal guys, who liked reef tanks and ran a business. Definitely garnished a little bit of respect.

Yeah, I delt with Aqua C before. I somehow lost my little white plastic screw that suppose to go over the injector and they send me 3 new ones in the mail the next day.

Fantastic company. They sent me a replacement levelling screw for my old remora when it broke as well as new rubber rings that go around the collection cup for free. In addition, I wanted to get a new collection cup because mine was cracked, so they sent a new one for $10 - for some reason, it didn't fit right. I called and they got the dimensions of my skimmer, made me a new cup, and I had it by the end of the week. A model for customer relations.
Chris

the rubber Oring on my remora pro broke last night. I sent an email from their website this morning. Couple hours later Steve wrote back and said he is sending me a couple out no charge.

Never asked me where, when, how long ago I bought the skimmer. Just asked for my address. I even offered to pay for them, he said, nope.

Now thats service!

Back