Aqua forest 123

sutton6989

BRS Member
Anyone know of a local store to purchase aquaforest 123. Im heading to sc Friday and I can't get any shipped in time to resupply. I need this asap. Or if anybody has any that I can buy or just use some please let me know.

How much do you need? I mix my own with af dry goods and component strong using a magnetic stirrer.

1606247491803.png

Gotcha. I dont really see a huge savings here with buying dry and mixing yourself. I ordered more but I havent even gotten a tracking number for shipping yet

If you don't get the shipment in time, let me know. I bought the Alk, CA, and MG gallon bucket dry form and never needed to use it.

Gotcha. I dont really see a huge savings here with buying dry and mixing yourself. I ordered more but I havent even gotten a tracking number for shipping yet

I spent about $100 on the dry goods and it will make enough 123 to last me 2 years. If I were to buy the pre mixed, I would be spending $50 a month. I have to buy component strong every couple months for the trace elements, but it is still significantly cheaper in the long run.

I spent about $100 on the dry goods and it will make enough 123 to last me 2 years. If I were to buy the pre mixed, I would be spending $50 a month. I have to buy component strong every couple months for the trace elements, but it is still significantly cheaper in the long run.

Yeah it came out to like $150. What do you use to mix it.

Back