Aquatic connection

Here is the response from the BBB... they automatically close the case due to the lack of response from aquaCON, lol:

Complaint ID#: 90165370
Business Name: Aquatic Connection Live, Inc.

Thank you for contacting BBB. Your complaint was received by BBB on August 10, 2012 and has been assigned case# 90165370 in our files. Please make a note of this number for future reference.

Your complaint has been applied to the following business:
Aquatic Connection Live, Inc.
5401 NW 102 Ave., Bay 115
Sunrise, FL 33351
Complaint Link: http://seflorida.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/90165370/c/23723c

Unfortunately, due to the company's pattern of unanswered complaints, we have closed your complaint as Unanswered. Your complaint has been forwarded to the company and if we receive any new information or response regarding your complaint, you will be contacted.

At this time, you may want to file your complaint with the Florida Attorney General at 1-850-414-3990 or on their website at www.myfloridalegal.com as they may be able to help take your complaint further.

We are sorry we could not help you further at this time.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

FWIW, the BBB is pretty useless when it comes to resolving disputes like this. The only useful thing is for research before hand, or to confirm you were hosed after the fact.

I've dealt with the BBB a couple times in the past and it was really a waste of time.

This entire issue just plain stinks! I wish I did my research before getting excited and making an impulse buy. I also used Paypal to pay this company and after filling grievance with my bank they have a temp hold on any paypal purchases. Which I found out trying to pay a fellow member for $200 in frags this weekend. Just a hassle in general...

Back