aquatic connection

Not me, my sister ordered some stuff against her better judgment, well lets just say he sends stuff that looks kinda like what he shows, I unpacked the order and what was sent was either dead,filthy dirty or a subsitute that no way resembled what he is selling, he does not respond back to any correspondence, so needless to say she went on a letter writing campagin and called the CC company and got a full refund.

Stay away. That's my best advice. The company should have been named AquaCon-ARTIST! Let me just say that by the time I was done with them my credit card company, State of Florida Department of Agriculture, State of Florida Secretary of State and Better Business Bureau (to name a few) were looking into their business practices and adding my complaint to the litany of other people who have been scammed by this company.

I'm not the only one I guess....

I was one of them as well....CC company issued a refund after waiting for him to make good after numerous calls...Sent the wrong stuff to me as well... (claimed he sent replacements three times but they were lost in transit!!:rolleyes:

Aqua CON!!:rolleyes: BBB has them with a poor rating!!

well, in their defense, it sounds like they have very CONSISTENT customer service and product quality ;)

good to know that. I have checked their site out and considered them as a possible supplier in the future. Hard to tell with some of the online sites. I have used one and had good luck so far.

Back