Aquatop micro ato overfilling

tommy6905

Non-member
I've tried cleaning the sensor moving it to new location, it's in the return part of the sump. Plug it in and pump pumps water past the sensor and will keep going if I don't shut it off

I've had this for a few months with zeros issue, any help guys

Any change in the elevation of your reservoir? I found out when I installed mine that my reservoir was creating a siphon and over filling the tank. Is it the pump on for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any change in the elevation of your reservoir? I found out when I installed mine that my reservoir was creating a siphon and over filling the tank. Is it the pump on for sure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pumps definitely on, have not changed the elevation of the reservoir. The only thing I can think of is a faulty sensor but doing a search comes up with zero people having that issue

And yes the siphon break is installed and correctly

You were right about the siphon, it's working fine now like it's suppose to. What I did was pull the pump out of water until all the water drained out, put the pump back in the water and now it's fine

I'm going to guess that this was either clogged or below the reservoir waterline.
Your probably right about clogged but definitely wasn't below the water line. Any who it's working now so I'm not messing with it

Right on. I guess adding a regular check to the break to the to do list might be in order.

I just like to know why something has happened when it does to prevent it in the future.

Back