Archit @ lovethereef

wdebenedettojr

BRS Member
Lovethereef is one of my favorite stores and for great reason. I recently purchase (3) pacific sun triton led fixtures from him and was not familiar with how the programming was. Archit took the time, on a Sunday at 9am, to pre program these lights for me and showed me the in's and out's of their operation. He always answers emails, texts at any time almost instantly which is hard to find from any store in this hobby. Any special ordering for corals he handles perfectly for me, and I have a lot of special requests lol. His corals are some of the nicest, healthiest specimens I have seen at a LFS. Lovethereef is my favorite store to go to along with Oceans in Glass. Great experiences every time I leave both stores. I highly recommend lovethereef in Wakefield, MA and oceans in glass in Salem, nh.

Thank you Bill!! It was my pleasure! :)

Lee -- lmao ... we finally installed an AC this weekend :D It's MUCH better here now! :)

I haven't had time to stop by but I've ordered online a couple times, live stock was shipped very well and very healthy, also has a great selection, very good guy to do business with

I just picked up a few other pieces the other night that I had Archit special order for me. The blue acro I got looks amazing and the rasta zoa frag has great color. Also, I didnt know this until the other day but Archit has a bunch of T shirts that are pretty funny and are awesome! tshirt.JPG (the front of the shirt has Lovethereefs symbol on it. I found this shirt to be hilarious so of course I bought it lol. for only $20 i thought it was well worth it. He also has some hoodies too but i am gonna wait till he gets a black one and a different design. Everyone should get one of those T Shirts because they are totally true and awesome hahaha.

Back