Auction ?

uhupong

BRS Member
A little birdie have told me we are having another ebay auction soon, cant wait !!!

;)

hahaha damn those birds!!!! :D

I was planning on posting them tonight but today was insanely busy -- I'll be posting a bunch of stuff up tomorrow and then some :)

- Archit

Are you putting up any of those beautiful torches. Are you available Mondays or Thursdays

I'll put them up in one of the later rounds; we're available Monday and Thursday nights (after 6:30pm). If you're coming just to pick-up the stuff from eBay winnings though, then I can pack up your stuff and you can pick up during the day (placement of everything is in my head so unfortunately I'm the only one that can locate them :p)

Also if you'd like to get your items shipped then we're offering $19.00 shipping within MA/RI/NH area.

Thanks!

- Archit

dang ... getting kind of late so I don't want to start any new auctions ... but I was going to post some more of my "elite" stuff ...

10047104044_a76ae25083_c.jpg

10047347373_4419b6e057.jpg

oh well ... maybe in the round ending on Sunday night ...

Dibs....hahaha :)
Good stuff

lol wait till you see it in person :) I can't capture their true beauty on my camera ... they're simply gorgeous! maybe I need to move them from the 125 into a frag tank to take better pics ...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/lovethereef/m.html

auctions ending tonight!!! Local pickup is free but MUST be made by Tuesday (I'm going on a trip and need to empty out the tanks for some cherry picked livestock -- so need to room to frag up the colonies etc etc).

Shipping is available for $19 to MA/NH/RI

Thanks!

- Archit

Archit,

Just an FYI, Auctions end tomorrow. It says 1 day 7 hours left.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Archit,

Just an FYI, Auctions end tomorrow. It says 1 day 7 hours left.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

lol! That's what I get for working late nights! :p my bad ... Thank you for the correction :)

I could've sworn I had started the auctions so they end on Thursday night, but I guess ending on Friday night means better deals for you guys!! bid away!

- Archit

Just added a whole bunch of new auctions ... if my calculations are correct, they should be ending Sunday night :D We will probably be having these auctions end on every single night starting Sunday .... have SO MANY FRAGS + colonies to frag!! :)

Back