Auctions Anyone?

@Mike Lemming

When your the winning bidder usually you need to buy a shipping module within set time, usually 24 hours and you pay for botth coral and shipping at checkout. Some vendors will exclude you from future auctions if you don’t pay for you bid.

When I’m bidding it’s for a specific piece but there are usually cheaper pieces you could bid on or buy straight out from vendor. I have had the vendor send free frags with bid piece. Thats always a nice surprise. Definitely want to know what you’re bidding on before you just bid. Have a limit$ and good luck. Follow along some auctions to check it out till you feel comfortable on bidding
Good luck
I highly recommend the last part before jumping in. Watch and see how each particular auction is run and come up with a technique to get the deals. I have a lot of fun with auctions but like said can be very addicting and you can easily get carried away ask me how I know lol

@Mike Lemming

When your the winning bidder usually you need to buy a shipping module within set time, usually 24 hours and you pay for botth coral and shipping at checkout. Some vendors will exclude you from future auctions if you don’t pay for you bid.

When I’m bidding it’s for a specific piece but there are usually cheaper pieces you could bid on or buy straight out from vendor. I have had the vendor send free frags with bid piece. Thats always a nice surprise. Definitely want to know what you’re bidding on before you just bid. Have a limit$ and good luck. Follow along some auctions to check it out till you feel comfortable on bidding
Good luck
Thank you sir! I may have to take a look. There's a ton on Ebay!

Back