August Photo Contest- "Inverts"

higorc

Call me IGOR :)
Let's get August's contest on its way :cool:

This month's theme "Inverts"

mantis.JPG

Take your best shot and send it to me! :encouragement:

This can even be a previously entered photo (as long as you took it and it wasn’t a past winner) that you thought deserves a second chance. Or it can be any photo aquaria related to the current topic.

Good luck and get them in :eek:nthego:

Submit photos to
photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org

AND

Please also pm me when you email me...INCLUDE YOUR NAME, SCREEN NAME AND CONTEST MONTH IN THE EMAIL. IF I MISS YOU SUBMISSION BECAUSE ANY OF THIS INFO IS MISSING, YOU WILL NOT BE ENTERED INTO THE VOTING PHASE!!!

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME YOUR ENTRY PICTURE!!!

DO NOT FORGET YOU HAVE TO BE A PAID MEMBER TO SUBMIT PHOTOS TO THE CONTEST!!

DEADLINE – August 23rd, so you have plenty of time to get these in!!!! You can always become a paid member online @ http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/payments.php.

Pictures will be Posted for Voting that week, and Voting Ends 7 days after that!

The prize -- A $50 gift certificate to the
BRS sponsor of your choice!!!! YAY! :greedy_dollars:

Each PAID member may submit 2 photos for each contest.

Here are the rules...

- I'll pick a new reef related theme each month... I'll be open to suggestions to make things interesting... PM me if you have an ideas and we'll see what happens...

- Each contest (PAID MEMBER ONLY!!!) will have a submission phase (about 2 weeks) and voting phase (7days!)

- Photos must be sent by email to this address: photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org ; please include your forum screen name in the email message so if you win I can give you credit ; Also private message myself that you submitted photos. Please don't post any pictures in this thread only colorful bantering...

- Photos MUST be JPEGs, no larger than 800x600 pixels, and no bigger than 150KBytes; please try to submit as large a picture as possible within those limits. If they are not within these guidelines, they may not be included in the contest.

- Or if you have a link to an outside online photography website (ex. photobucket), just send me the link. Please make sure its within 800x600 pixels. I cannot edit your links.

- I will collect all the photos and post them in random order in a separate voting thread (I will not remove any copyright/author information on the photos themselves)

- Photos should be judged according to content composition, color, and other relevant criteria. If they are clearly out of context they won't make it into the voting phase. I reserve the right to remove a picture if it is clearly not within the content...

- Please don't "stuff" the ballot box by registering for multiple accounts, asking friends to vote, or having people sign up just to vote... This is meant to be a fun way of showing off our photography skills please help keep it that way...

- Photos that have won earlier contests cannot be re-entered. As well the previous month's winner is not allowed to submit a photo until the following month.

- It has to be your photograph that you took...and you have to be a paid member!

Any questions or comments, feel free to post here or contact me.

Higor

I guess no one has time to take pics in the summer. This is gonna be an easy win for the submissions I have so far...

Back