Beacon Aquarium

smpross

Non-member
Hi All,
I went to the Beacon Aquarium today to look for the first time. This place is a great LFS. The owner was very knowledgable and they had great pieces of coral at Awesome prices! I picked up a rock of Brown and orange zoos. Anyway, the store is small but don't judge it by its size. They have a decent stock and lots of knowledge. I will be going back.

The only downside is that the store can be difficult to find the first time. Even though their address is Main Street, the entrance and sign for the store are on Kirby Street. I brought my GPS and that made it much easier.

Thank Jose.

Scott

Clean up crew

Just picked up my clean up crew from beacon, what a great price, They have tons and tons of fish in stock too. Always happy with them

I just recently found Beacon and they rock! I had a little trouble finding it at first but you just need to turn down Kilby Street and they are right there on the left. While they aren't in the *best* neighborhood their prices are unbelievable and Jose is wicked knowledgable and sweet and always takes the time to answer all your questions (and I'm somewhat of a newbie so I have ALOT of them).

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back