Belgium girl here

miranda1960

Non-member
hello everyone, i am from Belgium ofcourse i am a woman in a mansworld here .. but i love reefkeeping since 1997... in 2007 i did stop for 2 years because i hadn't the time anymore and went back to fresh water.. but in 2009 i restart my tank with all color leathers, gorgones and sponges..If you have questions just shoot them..

Welcome!

You will learn that this group is picture hungry! So post some of your setup, we love seeing how other people do stuff!

hello everyone, i am from Belgium ofcourse i am a woman in a mansworld here .. but i love reefkeeping since 1997... in 2007 i did stop for 2 years because i hadn't the time anymore and went back to fresh water.. but in 2009 i restart my tank with all color leathers, gorgones and sponges..If you have questions just shoot them..
I have much time now to be busy with the tank because at the moment i am off of work till .. euhm probally end of april... I have to take it easy . no argues no stress etc... cause i had a heavy heartattack last year on 15th of november....

Sorry to hear about the heart attack but happy to hear you're ok and also happy to say Welcome to BRS!

Welcome from another woman reefer! I joined the saltwater hobby after taking a break from a woman-dominated sport (horseback riding), so sometimes I still feel a little out of place!

Welcome from another woman reefer! I joined the saltwater hobby after taking a break from a woman-dominated sport (horseback riding), so sometimes I still feel a little out of place!

a woman can do reefkeeping even good as men ;-) i am often on Belgium forums too and the men overthere do know me very well .. my speciality is leathercorals ...
when the dont know the name of something morely i have a pb about it from them *LOL*... so woman or man we do love the same our precious fishes and corals ;-)
I dont have other hobbys then my tank.. sports ohwel i do 3 times at week kind of fitness excersies as heart revalidation.. i love my cats having 3 of them and one dog. so thats enough to me.

There are quite a few women here on BRS that are quite active and are very successful. I know, I'm one of them :D

Seriously though, all reefers are alike, we all have the same goal, stop spending money on a glass box with water in it :)

a woman can do reefkeeping even good as men ;-) i am often on Belgium forums too and the men overthere do know me very well .. my speciality is leathercorals ...
when the dont know the name of something morely i have a pb about it from them *LOL*... so woman or man we do love the same our precious fishes and corals ;-)
I dont have other hobbys then my tank.. sports ohwel i do 3 times at week kind of fitness excersies as heart revalidation.. i love my cats having 3 of them and one dog. so thats enough to me.

glad to see u came by to visit!!

& btw....we don't discriminate...Man or women.....doesn't matter....both r successful in this hobby as well as unsuccesful!! don't be a stranger... & post some pics!!!

B (for Brian...yes...a man!!!)

Back