Blue fish, Red fish

dz6t

Acro Garden, BRS Sponsor
BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hi:

I finally got my wife interested in my nano saltwater tank. (20 Gallon long with about 20 lbs of LR and various dead corals/barnicle shell, 30 lbs of live sand/dolomite crysrtal and one yellow tail blue damsel). She wants a red fish and a yellow fish (you can see that the blue fish is already there). What kind of red fish and yellow fish can live in such a small tank? Thanks a lot.

you can get a yellow damsel. I dont know of a red fish. Chances are that yellow tail blue is going to beat up whatever you put in there anyway. mean suckers, especially if in first like that

If you had to pick a damsel, the yellow tail blue is probably the least mean :p I have two of them in my 75 - they do chase each other, but they leave my clowns and six line wrasse alone. The yellow gobies are a great suggestion - they are soooo cute. The jawfish suggestion is a great one too - but you need lots of sand because they burrow in it. Good luck.

hmmm, thanks for the suggestion. I am thinking about bringing the damsel back to the LFS.

yellow assessor,if you like the yellow they come in blue also.page 128 129 marine fishes i have a blue one its a peaceful little guy nice for a 20g.small gold strip maroon clown

Back