Sold Blue star leopards need new home

luu78

BRS Member
Hi, in preparation for the arrival of a Kuiter leopard wrasse, which will be a first time experience for me, I have decided to find a new home for my blue star leopard(s) since the terminal phase male is a bit aggressive towards other leopard wrasses that I tried introducing recently. I have had them for several months and both are super duper healthy and eating everything given to them. They come out every morning and stay out until lights out on most days. They are not a pair as with most wrasses and dont hang out together but have been at peace with each other the whole time. Price is $140 for the male and $200 for both. Pick up in Quincy

0B22D4D5-DF36-43C2-BA5A-EAE58429C7B4.png

58AB8BAE-E952-4028-8A88-754D60846169.jpeg

78008DB6-A09F-44FB-A2D7-DAFA244D55E7.jpeg

Last edited:
They sleep in a sand box so I might just relocate them to the sump for a few weeks after the Kuiter is fully acclimated in the display tank and then reintroduce them…Maybe, just maybe I can keep them all if no buyers

Those fish are gorgeous
Thanks. They are beautiful! My tank is just too small and I figure they’re better off rehoming to another leopard wrasse fanatic with hopefully a bigger tank than mine.

Back