Boston Reefers Tank Auction

Counting back...

noon meeting,
20 mins to get there with a coffee,
20 mins to help set up,
15 minutes to move the tank up hill both ways......I'm thinking 11AM. :D

Oh -- I forgot to say a big thank you to Cjtabares! Thanks! Okay -- 11:00 am it is. Jay can you PM your address to everyone?

No problem, I was going to try and get to the meeting at 11:30, whats 30 min earlier? I am up at 5:30am, 6 days a week so it is still sleeping in for me.

Jay is over simplifying it. It's more like over the hill and through the woods to the basement we go :: :p ]

Then you have to haul it all they way across the basement which is no small hike either.

No chance of going up though the house with it? Hey -- we can use dollies in the basement -- you can't tell me that is gravel, or woods, or .. or ...

we are not going to need dollies with 4 people, el Presidente is pulling your leg.

No chance of going up though the house with it? Hey -- we can use dollies in the basement -- you can't tell me that is gravel, or woods, or .. or ...

If you are going to go up through the house, I am coming buy with a video camera :)

No it is really not that Bad, I am just pulling your leg :D

I can probably be there to help if it were going to make a difference.

Someone LMK
jk

Thanks Jay, Don and Chris -- tank is safely tucked away in my garage. Had folks show up to help on my end and it's sitting on 2x4's on top of dollies covered by a big plastic bag. Oh -- thanks Jimmy for the JPS!

Can someone donate a stand to be auctioned off too?

Back