BRS Feb 2007 meeting

Im going to try and attend my first BRS meeting sat also, and if so join BRS! I'd love to go and meet others in the hobby and hopefully bring something home. Honestly I would be so lost without BRS as its my main source of info and help for the hobby. I have over 100 posts and Ive only been in the hobby 6 months! lol I would be glad to pay my dues for everone on heres help and become a BRS member! Hope to be there!

What should I bring to meeting? I have like 20 diff. corals i'm getting from people because i went a little crazy. haha

Is everybody I'm getting them from going to have bags to put them in? Or do I need like 20 different containers to put each one in? will I need my own water?

also, does everyone wear name-tags or something? how will I find everyone without just walking around blind asking who so and so username is?

how will they give me the corals though? in a bag or container or neither? or should i throw them all in my cooler and let them sting the hell out of each other and bring home the strongest. haha

just curious

Last edited:
I'd be happy to help ya out too chief, you and I have been looking at the same threads all week :D

Bonnie aka Fulinn

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm meeting up with four different people none of which I've ever met. Sure hope I can find them all !

There will be name tags at the membership table. Stop by and put your name and screen name on one and sign up for membership at the same time. We usually have raffle tickets at the table also.

When people bring frags for sale they are almost always individually bagged for you. Bring some extra bags because you may want to double bag stuff or change a bag if something has started leaking. Bags are also good for filling with warm tap water at the meeting to keep your water temp warm(or cold in the summer)

See you all there! :)

When people bring frags to a meeting, they are usually bagged in a fish bag or ziploc (occasionally a container). All you need is your cooler (a large one, if you're getting 20 frags! :eek:). Everyone will (should) have nametags on.

Good to see everyone today.

Lots of frag business, from the looks of things.
See you on 31Mar07.

Just wanted to say thank you very much to Jovreef, Nichols41 and Moe_K for the free newbie frags. They look great and really brighten up the tank.
Dave

I also want to say thanks to some people that gave me free frags today. (Sorry I dont remember your names!). Ill be sure to post some new pics of them in my tank soon. :)

Back