bulkreef group buy

• Thread starter jokersplayground
  • Start date
J

jokersplayground

ok so on the 28th of this month i will be placing a really big order with them about $700 worth of stuff. and i was woundering if anybody else would love to jump in as its going to be free shipping from the get go. i will be placeing the order even if there is one other person with me. the pick up will be in worcester, ma. i will pm everybody before i place the order to be sure i have your order correct.

BRS Group Buys don't work that way. You just need 10 people to get in on the group buy. Everyone places their orders in the 'window' and you get the Group discount (if applicable to the item(s)). Items ship directly to each buyer, not to the organizer.

Go to their web site and look under group buys. There is a form you must fill out and information that is needed first.

Look up a couple of other threads from the beginning of last year for group buys with BRS.

There is an area on the forum to start a thread and track the process. Read the sticky on that thread as well.

Good Luck!

anyone still wanna do brs group buy?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

im going to be placing a my order on the 11th as thats when i get paid next

what is every body buying. this is what im getting
JBJ A.T.O. Water Level Controller x1
Ratchet Clamp for 1/2” Tubing x10
1/2” Braided Nylon Tubing x15ft
Aqua Lifter Vacuum Pump x1
Mag-Drive Supreme 7 x1
8 oz - Coral Rx x1

Did the organizer fill out the required Bulk Reef Supply forms to run this event?

Better make it quick if its going to be this week. They run them starting on Tuesdays if I remember correctly from the last time around......

I just ordered a bunch of stuff ($275 worth) this weekend(still in processing state), maybe I can sign up and "reorder" with this group buy. Will that work?

can everyone that is joining this group buy me there email and name please so i can fill out the forms

Back