All Set Cheap Tank

Mike Lemming

BRS Member
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a tank to house a few fish for when they are out of medicated quarantine and before they enter the main display (Keeping the tank fishless for a while).
Looking for something like a 55, 60, 75 etc. Not looking for anything drilled. Nothing expensive. It doesn't even need to be nice for that matter. Just need something that holds water. Seeing what's available before I buy a new 60B from Petco..
Thanks in advance

Yep located in Duxbury. For livestock I still have to sell a tomato clownfish, snowflake eel, mud moray, corazon's damsel, striped squirrelfish, and some inverts. If you are interested in any of them let me know. Just have to sell all the livestock before I can sell the tank.

I'm sure this is definitely more than you're looking for but I have a Marineland 45 with a stand I could let go, and I am looking for around $300. Tank was used for 6 months of the year or so that I have had it.

Free 75. I loaned it out once and the person said it leaked a bit, but I think it was spilling over the (unused, holes on the bottom open) overflow. In Sudbury.

LMK if interested and I'll try a quick leak test.

Free 75. I loaned it out once and the person said it leaked a bit, but I think it was spilling over the (unused, holes on the bottom open) overflow. In Sudbury.

LMK if interested and I'll try a quick leak test.
If it hold water, im interested!

Petco is having a 50% sale on tanks. I saw a nice rimless 60 cube at the avon location today for 175 if u have pals rewards. Pals rewards cost me $10 a month, cancel anytime.

Petco is having a 50% sale on tanks. I saw a nice rimless 60 cube at the avon location today for 175 if u have pals rewards. Pals rewards cost me $10 a month, cancel anytime.
I have it but, I’m not looking for anything nice. It’s just a tank to hold my fish for a couple months before they go in my main display.. if I can’t find something cheap, the 60 breeders are $100 at petco..

Thanks for all the offers everyone! I have a low boy frag tank that I didn’t even think to use. It’s all plumbed and running at the moment. Thanks again!

Back