check out this clam

that is a beautiful clam you don't see that many crocea with nice color like that one. I like it too.

almost looks like dale's (clam man) not sure if it is the same....if anyone hasn't seen his clam in person you are missing out!!! it is very, very nice!!!

ANDY

http://www.phishybusiness.com/clams.php got some beautiful cultured croceas this week. they say it's the first time cultured croceas are available for sale.

This one is nice
Clam256.jpg

Always keep in mind, they will look alot different in your tank than from the top where the picture was taken from... Sometimes you can bring somthing home that you looked at from the top and be totally dissapointed when you get it in your tank... Unless you have a tank that you look at from the top :)...

Mike

Aqua Addict said:
Always keep in mind, they will look alot different in your tank than from the top where the picture was taken from...

Very true! Colors will be less intense, and even slightly different (namely with blues and greens, from what I've seen), when looking from the side as opposed to from the top. And this is true even when comparing the same clam in the same tank... I'm sometimes surprised at how different (and much better) my clams look when I open the canopy to feed and see them from the top.

Nuno

actually my clams look much better from the glass than the top.

the fact that these clams are culture is really cool. and i love doing business with phishybusiness.com.

That liveaquaria clam looks very similar to one at Skiptons, except the one at Skiptons is 3-4". I would check them out down there, Brendan has TONS of clams right now.

Back