clown and candy

aweeks95

Non-member
it seems that in the last fewdays my female clown has taken to hosting my candy canes and the male takes to my green zoas...the ones i got from dale...his clowns hosted to his as well. they don't spend a lot of time at them but they do take some time and rub around on them. each at their respective corals...never mixing it up, they each only go to "their" coral and then they go back to the same corner of my tank that they hang out and dance in together.
now the zoas i've had for almost three months and the candy canes for a month...i got them at the last meeting. the clowns are false percs, from what i can tell, and i have had them for nearly three years. they have never hosted to anything other than my heater, before i built my sump. they would swim in and out from between the heater and the tank....

i know they have hosted to many things...clowns in general....just thought we could all share our wierd hostings...

ANDY

Mine started by hosting in the toadstool (which suffered a bit) and when the toadstool was finally used to it, they moved to the candycane :rolleyes: ... pics below:

The toadstool all stressed out (polyps retracted) :
clown-hosting-in-toadstool-20050215.jpg

In the candycane:
clown-male-hosting-candy-cane-20050519.jpg

Nuno

Back